Keep on knitting like a knittin' fool!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Weeding the farm & spinning

Well, not at the same time! All this rain has made the weeds grow like crazy! I go back tomorrow AM and get my produce - YUM!
I've been spinning on the spindle I borrowed from Judi - mine is so light, I can't control it yet... I can't wait to learn the wheel! I'm so psyched!
Been doing okay with the whole new nutrition thing - although, I gotta tell you - I'm dying for a slice of pizza. Dairy can't be as bad as the sugar can it??? I was sooooo sick from the chocolate cake - I was up all night dry heaving and then slept till 3:00 in the afternoon! Isn't my hubby sweet for letting me sleep in?! I'll tell ya though - I felt like I was back in college and had two too many! It was aweful! But pizza!!! How can I do this??? Moz is the only cheese I eat - can't I be a Mozarella-Vegan??? If people can be ovo-lacto vegetarian, then I think a slice of pizza here and there is fine. Do you like my rationalization??? Well I'm gonna go eat something - I did make a really good barley soup yesterday - not the same as pizza though...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    I used to feel the same way about cheese, *especially* when it came to pizza. But I promise, it's not as hard as you think. If you can find it where you are, Follow Your Heart makes an awesome vegan cheese that melts beautifully and tastes really, really good. I make pizza with it at least once a week. Their website is http://www.followyourheart.com/cheese.php
    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home