Keep on knitting like a knittin' fool!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

a new post- and it's only been 5 months!

Well, once again I've forgotten that I have a blog... I've got to get the hang of this! The knew news is that I've joined an Organic CSA - yes I'm a temporary farmer - how cool is that?! I also am taking spinning lessons - woooohooooo!!!

I am now officially a knitting teacher for Michael's on Bustleton Ave. I'm very psyched and can't wait to start classes! My school knitting club is up and running and the kids are doing great - I'm so proud of them!

I've been working on quite a few projects and need to get pics up - maybe will try to do that over this holiday weekend...
HAPPY FOURTH!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Mac said…

    I've been thinking about joining a CSA, so I'll be curious to see how it works out for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home