Keep on knitting like a knittin' fool!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Spinning has not spun...

I was so psyched to get my handspinning set! I got all comfy on the couch, read the booklets and book, oooohhhhed and aaaahhhhed over all of it and then started to spin... I broke the yarn about four or five times, it twisted down around itself, and I found out that I really suck at it. So, I will try again- because now it's just the whole challenge thing and I won't let it beat me- but I am so annoyed and frustrated!!! Why can't I do this???!!!! Until I meet the spindle again...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger --Deb said…

    Have you tried this lately? How are you doing? Have you tried the park-and-draft method? (Twirl, hold spindle between your knees while you use two hands to draft, let twist advance up yarn. Repeat.) That's how I started ...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home