Keep on knitting like a knittin' fool!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

So much has happened...

Wow! Where do I start???!!! I passed my pre-test!!!! So did Matt!!!! The final test is coming up in November. I'm so psyched! Of course, now I'm thinking about going for second degree... How nuts is that?!

I made socks! Okay, they're tube socks but they are still socks and Jarett wears them and loves them. I bought that rubbery stuff so I can make slipper socks for everyone...

I went to Stitches East yesterday- it was awesome- beyond words... The rainbow of colors and textures... I bought so much stuff- lots of pretty yarn and beautiful stitch markers... that cute sheep tape measure I've been eyeing for a while... I'm done one poncho and working on the next- 3/4 way done. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home